25% Discount - Enter BITENOV23 at Checkout - valid up until 4th December 2023
In the event of a fire, would you know the correct procedure to follow?
This fire safety training course provides guidance on how fires start, how to prevent them and what to do in the event of an emergency.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how a fire starts by referring to the fire triangle and how you can minimise the sources of fire
- Identify when to use different types of fire-fighting equipment
- Demonstrate knowledge of an effective evacuation procedure
- Define your role in an emergency
- Describe the key steps of a fire risk assessment.
Estimated Course duration is 20 minutes.
Use the X inside a lesson to save your progress. Then click Continue